The Allen & Overy – NLU Jodhpur International Deal Negotiation Competition will be conducted offline at National Law University, Jodhpur, India.
The fees for participation in the competition:
For International teams $150/-
For National teams Rs. 9,500/-
Kindly note - registration will only be considered complete on confirmation of receipt of registration fees by the Organising Committee. Registration fees include accommodation for the days of the event, intra-city travel, breakfast, lunch and snacks, as well as a formal socials event.
All participating teams shall check the visa requirements, and book travel arrangements to Jodhpur independently.
1. Applications will be accepted from a team of two (2) negotiators, consisting of a client and counsel.
2. Each university has one slot for the application of their team.
3. Each student of the team must be a full-time undergraduate law student enrolled in a law course in order to participate in the Competition.
4. Teams must nominate at least one coach.
5. Participation by each student shall be done once in one role each i.e., Client and Counsel.
6. The participants are encouraged to review the Rules of the Competition to ensure the eligibility of all team members.
Process for registration for IDNC
The Competition is on an invite-only basis. Students and Universities who are interested in participating in the Competition must use the "Apply Now" button on this page. Shortlisted teams will receive an invitation to formally register their team. Please note, completion of the application form does not guarantee a slot for the team. The Organizing Committee will select teams on the basis of their experience in alternative dispute resolution and keeping in mind the objective of promoting cultural diversity at the event.
Teams must ensure they fulfill registration requirements as mentioned above. Where a team is shortlisted, they will also receive log in details to create a team account via the Competition website. On logging into this team account, students will receive further assistance on the next steps of registration, including the payment link. Failure to pay the registration fees by the deadline will result in forfeiture of the teams slot at the Competition.
The registration for the Competition shall take place on a rolling-basis. The last date for team registration, inclusive of payment of registration fee is February 3, 2023.